Saturday, February 7, 2009

What's up with me?


I was diagnosed with a disease called Addisons (addrenal insufficiency) in December '08 this disease has caused me to go into menopause early, lose 55 lbs. in 3 months and it also causes my skin to turn brown/tan (those of you who know me know i am WHITE) all creases in my skin look really dirty (yuck)(weight loss is the perk) This disease has given me the harsh reality that I am Mortal! I am still trying to learn more about this disaese, I will have this for the rest of my life, managed with medication. I hope and pray I wll be able to be here for my children and husband for a long time to come. The most exciting part of this whole thing is that I Finally weigh less than Cody!! lol

3 comments:

jm said...

Josh just learned about Addison's disease in endocrinology. He said its crazy because he has a test over it tomorrow. We hope you are doing okay. You look great by the way.

Unknown said...

Well, you can't tell by your photo and I'm not particularly interested in getting any close ups!! Take care of yourself! You look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

So now your tan AND skinny and your still not happy!
You look hot girl :) Miss you TONS!