Monday, February 9, 2009

Beverly Elaine Roberts, 4/15/37 - 2/9/08


Today marks a year of my mothers passing away. I miss her so much, there are so many things i miss about her, the way her hair smelled, her laugh, her snort when she laughed really hard, her love for me and my children, she was a wonderful mother & grandma. My greatest hope is that my children will always remember her, the way that i do. She had the best smile one that is implanted in my memory and heart forever. Since i am not near family or near her resting place i have an evening filled with things that remind me of her, I am going to make the spaghetti sauce she always made, and the kids want to make the cookies they always made with her. I hope for me the sadness goes away but there is not a day that goes by that i dont think about her or miss her. I know she is happy where she is especially because she is with her mom and dad, and also because she is with my brother Bradley.

4 comments:

The Peterson Press said...

Oh I am Sorry.I am sure it is a hard day for you today.Try to remember all the good times you shared with her!

Unknown said...

She was a great lady, Heather. I am sorry you had to lose her so early.

Artfulife said...

Heather she was a sweetheart, so sorry for your loss. Hope you and your family can enjoy celebrating the beauty of her life. Hugs, Summer

ALICIA said...

I'm sorry about your mom. Remember her through all the memories.

Hayden just told me you had a blog while he's been at our house. I found it off of Tasha's blog. Email me & I will invite you to ours. gaekker@altaizp.com