Sunday, March 21, 2010

Our 10th Anniversary

So for our 10th Anniversary we went to Las Vegas. We stayed at the Golden nugget for the first night and the next 2 nights we stayed at the hard rock hotel. What a blast we had the fisrt day we were there we went to Caesars Palace to look around and they have a store called The field of Dreams and on that day they were expecting Pete Rose a baseball player cody liked when he was a kid, he got a bat signed by him.  That night we went to a comedian Gordy Brown. Then one night we went to see one group I have been wanting to see since I was a little girl Donny and Marie he climbed on tables to shake my hand uh yay. then he had his mirrorball trophy from Dancing with the Stars my favorite time by far! 

1 comment:

ALICIA said...

So I think you were in Vegas about the same time we were because my cousin was down there at that same time & said they went & saw Pete Rose too. How funny! Wish we would have ran into ya at Ceasars Palace or something! Glad you had a good time. I thought about the Donny & Marie show but we didn't do it. So you loved it??